TABLE OF CONTENTS
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
Notice to Users Located Outside of the United States
2. Information Collection
In certain sections of this Site, we may require you to submit your personally identifiable information to us, and we may invite you to submit questions, comments and request information. In addition to any personal information that you may voluntarily provide, the Site collects information using cookies and other third-party tools. Please refer to the sections below on “Cookies” and “Third Party Analytics Tools” and “Third Party Advertising Tools” for more information about the information these tools collect and use.
The categories of information that AgeWell collects about you may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifiers/Contact information (such as name, address, city, state and ZIP code, email address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers);
- Demographic information (such as gender, date of birth, and marital status);
- Payment information (such as your credit card number, CVV code, and expiration date);
- Geolocation data (physical location or movements)
- Biometric data;
- Sensory data;
- Information about your connected devices (such as mobile phone, computer, or tablet) and how you interact with our products, services, apps, and websites (such as IP address, browser type, unique device identifier, cookie data, and associated identifying and usage information); and
- Inferences drawn from other personal information (such as personal preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes).
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources: (i) directly from you as described herein; (ii) indirectly from you (for example through information we collect in the course of providing services); (iii) directly and indirectly from activity on this Site; and (iv) from third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we provide.
3. Information Use
We may use your personally identifiable information to deliver our services or information you have requested, verify your authority to enter certain password protected areas of the Site, verify that you are a customer or prospective customer, send you information that you have signed up to receive, notices about our products and/or services that you have used or that may be of interest to you and notices about events, and improve the content and general administration of the Site and our services.
Further, we may use the personal information that we collect about you and your device:
- to improve the quality, safety, and security of our products and services;
- to administer your account(s) and process your payments for services;
- to develop new products and services;
- to provide customer support and service;
- for research, evaluation of use, and troubleshooting purposes;
- for marketing and analytics purposes;
- to customize and improve communication content; and
- to comply with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
If you are a user of our services, we may use your personally identifiable information to provide the services to you.
4. Children's Privacy
AgeWell recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Neither the Site nor our services are intended for children under the age of 16. AgeWell does not target its services or this Site to children under 16. AgeWell does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
On the Site, we use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the Site by remembering your locale preferences and to improve and track the overall Site experience. For the Site, we set a persistent cookie to authenticate your login and authorization to use the services. Persistent cookies enable us to track, store and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on the Site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browser automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browser will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookies, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but your ability to use some areas of the Site may be limited.
6. Third Party Analytics Tools
Beyond the personally identifiable information you voluntarily provide to us directly, AgeWell utilizes analytics tools including third party technologies to collect information utilizing cookies. Certain types of information, including geolocation, device type, onsite website usage and behavior, demographic data, and purchase history, is collected and aggregated across AgeWell Site users for our analysis and advertising efforts. We utilize Google Analytics on the Site. Google Analytics is a website analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collects to track and examine the use of this Site, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services.
7. Third Party Advertising Tools
AgeWell uses Google Analytics and Google Ads and similar types of technologies to display relevant advertisements to users who have previously visited the Site. Referred to as remarketing or retargeting, AgeWell may utilize previous session information to serve display advertisements to you on the Site and based on such session information Google may set a cookie and serve ads to you on third party websites on the Google Display Network. Third party vendors such as Google may display AgeWell ads on websites across the Internet. Aggregated user data may be utilized to create remarketing/retargeting “lists,” or groups of users with similar onsite behaviors or demographics. AgeWell also uses Google tools to display advertisements to users based on their inferred interests and demographics.
8. Usage Information
We automatically collect information about your interactions with the Site, including information about the device you use to interact with and/or access the Site, such as: IP address, access dates and times, information about your approximate location (as determined through your IP address), hardware and software information, mobile, computer or hardware device information (e.g., operating system version, Hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, and device settings), device event information, and crash data. This information allows AgeWell to understand how you’ve used the Site (which may include administrative and support communications with us or whether you have clicked on links to External Web Sites), and other actions you have taken in connection with your use of the Site. We automatically collect log data when you access and use the Site, even if you have not created an account or logged in.
Your selection of the “Do Not Track” option provided by your browser may not have any effect on our collection of information for analytic and internal purposes. The only way to completely opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or device and disable cookies and other tracking/recording tools. Please note, depending on your type of device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your device.
9. Aggregate Information
We may collect and track the total number of visitors to the Site, the number of visitors to each page of the Site, External Web Sites (defined below) linked to and other aggregated data collected through our services and we may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such information for purposes such as analyzing trends, administering the Site, and to understand how users interact with the Site.
10. Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We may provide your personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies and third party analytics tools and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our services to you. The information may be disclosed to a third party for a business purpose to the follow categories of third parties:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
For example, we engage with G5 Search Marketing, Inc. to assist us in creating and hosting this Site.
We use and disclose personal information you provide to us as described to you at the point of collection, such as when you (1) register for a user account, (2) submit payment or credit card information, (3) submit your name and e-mail address to receive product updates and marketing information, and (4) send e-mail messages or feedback, or transmit other information by e-mail. When you elect to engage in such activities, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), e-mail address, mobile telephone numbers, and payment information.
We also use and transfer personal information from or about you:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or e-mail;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding this Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and/or other administrative information;
- for our business purposes, such as marketing new products and services, data analysis, audits, developing new products or services, enhancing our Site, improving our products and services, identifying Site usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our Site
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, credit card processing, IT services, e-mail services, marketing services, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services;
- to verify your information, approve your registration as a user of the Site, authenticate payments and process orders, AgeWell may disclose certain financial and other information you provide to AgeWell to third parties offering products and services for sale on the Site, as well as to third parties that provide credit reporting, payment or order fulfillment services; and
- when we otherwise have your consent.
11. Links to Third Party Sites
We may employ industry standard procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. AgeWell may use, without limitation, firewalls, password protection, secure socket layer, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed only can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
13. Notice to Users Located Outside of the United States
This Site and the services on this Site are targeted for users in the United States of America only. Any information you enter on this Site may be transferred outside of your home country to the United States of America, which may not offer an equivalent level of protection to that required of your home country’s data protection laws.
14. Accuracy; Retention Period